Friday, November 20, 2009

BA #5 - Part 1: If I were a Superhero

Go to this website to create your own superhero:
http://www.ugo.com/channels/comics/heroMachine2/heromachine2.asp

Once you have completed your superhero, do the following:
1) Press the PRINT SCREEN button on your keyboard
2) Open the Microsoft Paint Program (Start > All Programs > Accessories > PAINT)
3) Select paste (Edit > Paste)
4) Select your image
5) Right click, select cut
6) Open a new Paint window
7) Select paste (Edit > Paste)
8) Make sure that this is the image you want to save
9) Save image as a JPG or GIF file (File > Save As)

Then, sign in to your blog. Create a new post which includes your superhero avatar/image and a the following written description:
If I were a superhero, I would (describe what you would do, use action words/verbs)
If I were a superhero, my superpowers would be (describe superpowers)
As a superhero I could (describe what you could do for your society)
As a superhero I would (describe your responsibilities as a superhero)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment